Thank you for your interest in Idea Chíc. We make social stationery, greeting cards, and handcrafted gifts in Glendale (Denver), CO.
As a leader in small-batch manufacturing and specialty retail, we’re proud to be working on an Employee Ownership Model. The handcrafted process should be owned by all stakeholders at Idea Chíc. Ownership and an entrepreneurial spirit are at the heart of our business — learn more about our Core Values.
We provide the opportunity for any position to work at an Idea Chíc store with full training on retail sales and personalized product service. 18% commission added to salary for in-store sales.
(Last Updated July 2021)
In order below 1. Stationery Design 2. Product Assembly 3. Wholesale Account Manager
Social Stationery Design and Production Assistant | Manager
At Idea Chíc, we find our way into the most important moments in life — from weddings to baby announcements, birthdays, and graduations. Simply put: we exist to support deep, meaningful relationships with sweet correspondence.
We also want to create a place for creative people to make a living. Idea Chíc is a place where a diverse community of creative owners can blend the “old” classic, well-made products and traditions with “new” innovation, technology, and creative problem-solving. We believe that embracing both inspires a brighter future and we take pride in design - printing and production takes place in-house.
Idea Chíc seeks a creative, detailed, and service-oriented Social Stationery Design and Production Assistant in the Denver area.
Design at Idea Chíc can range from greeting card line development, marketing materials, wedding and event invitations. Ultimately, our Social Stationery Design and Production Assistant will lead our custom and ready-made invitation business.
Full training and support will be provided to promote this role from assistant to manager. Or, with an existing custom invitation business, this person can quickly manage the Idea Chíc invitation business.
Idea Chíc has a history 15 years of select samples, history with positive reviews, press and brand marketing. This person will have a networking budget and benefit from Idea Chíc sponsored local and national marketing activities.
- More than one year customer facing service or support.
- Well versed in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Values attention to detail and a well done products.
- Displays professional communication skills in-person, phone, text and all digital methods preferred by our diverse customer base.
- Design for print, particularly invitation design a plus.
- Salary: $40,000 base + 25% commission on Invitation business with sales goals responsibility to reach or exceed $65,000 first year.
- At least three years full invitation suite consultation and design experience with at least one year managing around $100,000 in invitations sales.
- Excitement for care and managing relationships and process to deliver excellent service.
- Values attention to detail with examples of well done social stationery products.
- Well versed in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Salary based on recent sales history. We will develop shared goals to increase sales and equivalent total compensation with no ceiling and support staff as required.
Contact David directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 303-884-5729 to discuss the range of design opportunities and corresponding salary.
Product assembly and Production
We value attention to detail, but more so, pride in a job well done. This entry level position is known to lead to other opportunities at Idea Chíc. What´s more, everyone at Idea Chíc helps assemble, pack and ship cards and gifts during peak seasons. It´s what we do!
To us, excellence matters in every aspect of the business — from being reliable and service-oriented to providing high-quality, well-made products that are as described and shipped fast.
Idea Chíc seeks to add an additional part-time permanent member to our Product Assembly and Production team to support our growth. Responsibilities include:
- Assembling and packing greeting cards and social stationery
- Building favors
- Filling sachets
- Other creative projects such as scoring greeting cards, die-cutting, sewing, and more
We have dedicated space in our building separate from our retail area so team members can work independently and safely.
- Attention to detail
- Crafty and project-oriented
- Takes pride in a job well done
Contact David directly at email@example.com or mobile 303-884-5729
Regional or Category Wholesale Account Manager (multiple)
To continue building meaningful relationships across the U.S., Idea Chíc seeks multiple Regional or Category Account Managers with grocery, and/or specialty retail relationships.
An Idea Chíc Regional or Category Account Manager is empathetic to retailers buying behavior, supportive and curious. They will create new accounts and manage existing across our product lines and may also help retailers complete orders for personalized products from Idea Chíc. Administrative support will be available for larger books of business.This is an internal hire to help a diverse set of retailers manage how they choose to work with Idea Chíc:
- Shoppable Flipbook
- In-person / trade shows
- Online Catalog
- Exploratory or Permanent Pop-Up
Additional opportunities are available for those with a love for social stationery and a passion for selling customized stationery, including invitations to personal letterpress, digital printed stationery, and more. Contact David directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 303-884-5729 to discuss salary and commission structure.